MeadowBrook’s Church Nursery and Preschool Ministry is so much more than childcare. This ministry exists to provide a secure, nurturing environment for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers where biblical truths are taught as a foundation for salvation and Christian living. It is an honor for parents to trust their most precious little ones to our church nursery and preschool ministry.
“and Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and Man” (Luke 2:52)
Our goals for the growth of our little ones are based on the fact that they grow just as Jesus grew – mentally (in wisdom), physically (in stature), socially/emotionally (in favor with man), and spiritually (in favor with God). Therefore we seek to:
- Partner with the home in nurturing the spiritual growth of the young child.
- Encourage parents/guardians to actively participate in worship, Life Group, fellowship, and ministry opportunities.
- Lay a strong spiritual foundation in the life of each child we teach, with the hope that when older, each child will accept Christ as their Savior.
- Help children begin to understand:
God is creator and giver of all good things.
• Jesus is God’s Son and Jesus loves them.
• The Bible is the true, special book that tells about God and Jesus.
- Provide Bible-learning activities that allow them to learn to share and express themselves
in appropriate ways, thinking of others with kindness, and to love others as themselves.
- Make church a happy and safe place to learn Bible truths.
“I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord” (1 Samuel 1:27-28)
The Preschool Ministry offers opportunities for church members to minister to others in love by serving in one of the following areas: Bed Babies, Toddlers, One – Two Year Olds, Three, Four, or Five Year Olds. Some of our church family serve every week and some are on a rotating schedule monthly, bimonthly or quarterly. If you feel led to serve or would like more information, I would love to talk with you.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it”. (Proverbs 22:6)